Blueberry Streusel Cheescake
1-1/2 cups flour
1/3 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ cup ground almonds
¾ cup cold butter, cut up
½ cup slivered almonds
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
3 Tbsp. flour
1 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 c. Sour Cream
2 cups fresh blueberries
Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, and ground almonds in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1/2 cup and add slivered almonds
- Press remaining onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan covered with triple layer of aluminum foil. Bake 25 min. or until lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining flour, remaining sugar and vanilla in food processor until well blended.
- Add sour cream. Add eggs, 1 at a time, pulsing until each is incorporated. Pour over crust. Top with berries and reserved crumb mixture.
- Place spring form pan in a large roasting pan and fill halfway up side of cake pan with boiling water. Bake 1 hour 15 – 1 hour 30 minutes or until edges are set and center jiggles slightly. Remove roasting pan from oven. Remove cake pan from water bath and let cool completely on a wire rack. Score knife around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.