Blueberry Philly No-Bake Cream Cheesecake
1 graham cracker crust
2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 pints fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 c. sugar to taste
1/4 tsp. lemon zest
1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch or arrow root
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grind graham crackers in food processor until very fine.
3. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl, add butter, and stir until well combined.
4. Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform or tarte pan with removable bottom, spreading it 1 1/2 inches up the side; press flat.
5. Bake crust for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
6. Place cream cheese in food processor and whip until smooth, scraping down the bowl periodically. Add condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add lemon juice and vanilla.
7. Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours or overnight.
8. Heat 1/4 c. water and sugar until melted. Add blueberries.
9. Make a slurry with cornstarch and 1 Tbsp of water and add to blueberries and stir until thickened. Cool.
9. Top cheesecake with blueberry sauce. Refrigerate until serving.