Driving Directions to Anacortes Ferry Terminal from Seattle or Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Anacortes is 80 miles from the Seattle Tacoma International Airport – allow 2 – 2 1/2 hours driving time.
- Take I-5 North from the Airport
- Take Exit 230 to Burlington/Anacortes (or Exits 221 or 226 through scenic Skagit Valley)
- At the first light, turn left toward Anacortes onto Highway 20 west
- Follow Highway 20 west to Anacortes for about 16 miles
- Once you reach Anacortes merge into the traffic circle and turn right onto Commercial Ave
- Turn left at 12th St.
- Follow the signs to the San Juan Islands ferry. The terminal is 2 miles on your right
Once in Friday Harbor, here are directions to Harrison House Suites from the Ferry landing in Friday Harbor.
Driving Directions to Anacortes from Vancouver
Take I-5 South from Vancouver to Rt. 20 West to Anacortes.
Follow the signs to San Juan Island ferry.