Harrison House Suites is a restored 1905 Craftsman home that has beautifully appointed accommodations with all the luxurious and fine amenities to pamper you. Our warm, gracious hospitality and personalized service create an exemplary guest experience.
A stay at the Harrison House Suites includes the following amenities:
- Gourmet breakfast made from local ingredients-delivered to your door
- Freshly baked cookies delivered each afternoon
- Complimentary use of bicycles and kayaks
- Barbecue grills on your unit’s private deck
- High-speed wireless internet
- Flat screen televisions and cable
- Private hot tubs
- Luxury linens and bedding with feather top mattresses
- Custom seersucker robes
- Fluffy and soft eco-friendly cotton towels
- Hand-made soap and skin care products
- Hair dryers
- Fireplaces (except Lopez Suite)
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Daily housekeeping service
- Filtered water
- Internet kiosk
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Concierge service
The Harrison House Suites is a green certified hotel. We ask that you assist us in minimizing our carbon footprint so that we can preserve the precious ecosystem of the Salish Sea that surrounds the San Juan Islands.
House Made Soaps and Skincare Products
Our private label hand made soaps and skin care products are made with essential oils from a local island soap maker. Wake up and shower with the aromatherapy scents of peppermint, orange ginger, or seasonal offerings like cranberry ginger or juicy peach. Stop by our Garden Café to view our entire line of skin and hair products.
With five guest suites and a cottage, all with private baths, the Harrison House Suites Bed & Breakfast has just what you are looking for. Each of our Friday Harbor accommodations are unique. Use our accommodations filter to easily find the perfect match with the fine amenities you desire.
The Inn has been lovingly restored to include modern conveniences and amenities. Yet the houses retain all the charming architectural features of these historic Friday Harbor residences.